News and Announcements
Attached is the scorebook, lining and clock schedule for all of our home matches this season. Feel free to print the document and keep it handy. As a reminder:
- Varsity girls ref Freshman matches and should arrive by 3:40.
- Freshman girls ref JV matches and will already be on site.
- JV girls ref Varsity matches and will already be on site.
15 Bronco Cards will be going home with your child tomorrow with the following information:
Bronco Card Fundraising
Tues Aug 26th – Tues Sep 9th
This is BVVB’s primary fundraising event, so work hard at selling them!!! Return proceeds/cards to your coach Wed Sep 9th!
Everyone will receive 15 cards to sell to their family, friends, neighbors
The expectation is to sell at least 10 cards. Return what is not sold!
Once a player sells 10, they receive 2 cards to keep or sell, which could mean $20 the player can keep!! For example if a player sells all 15 cards, they would return $130 and keep $20 for themselves.
The Volleyball team makes $7 per card!!!!!
Instead of selling the cards, you may contribute $100.00 directly to the program. But all cards must be returned because we are charged for the cards.
Checks should be made payable to “Bella Vista Volleyball Boosters”
Our season is rapidly approaching and before we know it, we will be attending volleyball games twice a week. Wearing BV Volleyball fan wear is a great way to show your support for your daughter and the team. We are going to be placing our order on Wednesday, August 27th, so if you have not yet ordered your fan wear, now is the time. We will not be placing another order this season, so don’t miss out!
1) You can send your order to practice with your daughter on either Monday or Tuesday. They should find either Megan or Tara (they look alike, so either is fine) on the varsity team to turn their order form and payment into (please put in an envelope or staple the cash/check to the order form. Please also send me an email letting me know you are sending it in so that I can check they bags when they get home.
2) If you forget to send in your form and payment, please email your order form to me and we can make arrangements to get your payment later this week.
Please call or email me if you have any questions. Check your email for the order form!